Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Day Out - Sydney (Day 1 of 2)

What a HOT and SWEATY day Big Day Out was here in Sydney!! It is extremely hard to keep 8-string guitars in perfect tune when it is 100+ degrees on stage and 95% humid at the same time! haha. The guitars held tune quite well given the circumstances they endured yesterday! 

The show was completely sold out and most people were already there when the Deftones took the stage in the middle of the day! 


Here is a little idea of the gear I have been building as of lately...I have re-wired and all the pedalboards, racks and made all new cable looms as well. Everything in this system has been re-done since I came in to work for Stef. 

I have a total of 36 guitars I look after, depending on what rig we are using. These are the A Rig guitars, the B Rig guitars are currently in Jakarta waiting for us and the C Rig guitars are in Los Angeles waiting for me to set them all up and do some fret work! 




No comments:

Post a Comment