Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 Days in Melbourne (3 Shows/2 Days Off!!)

We had a headline show at the Palace here in Melbourne two days ago. It was completely sold out and there were 5 levels inside the building jam packed with people. I had no idea that the venue help that many people in the first place. It was a sauna inside with everyone jumping around and singing along. It was a really good show!


 

Yesterday, I did some sightseeing around China Town since it was right around the corner. Everything looked the same with Chinese architecture, restaurants and karaoke bars on every corner. The funniest thing was finding the Target Center, which had a 3 level Target inside right in the middle of China Town.




My time here in Melbourne is coming to an end as I am flying to Adelaide in the morning! I've walked around to almost every part of the city during my two days off! Today I had lunch at Taco Bill (Not Taco Bell) and it was pretty good considering this is Australia! haha





 




No comments:

Post a Comment