Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think I'm turning Japanese...

Show day in Tokyo yesterday...






The show was great! The kids were absolutely crazy for a Japanese crowd. I think it had something to do with the 4 American guys in the middle of the audience who were screaming and yelling all freaking night. One of them screamed for Chino to spit in his mouth...only in America (via Japan!) haha. It was a super small venue and got hot inside very fast! 



It can be fun to do the smaller clubs in Japan because everything runs smoothly 99.9% of the time out here. The people who at the venue and our promoters were great! I found the tape on the wall from last time I was here...roughly 6 years ago with The Used. Who knew tape would stay on the wall that long without someone ripping it down! :-)


The shows out here usually start really early and everything has to be finished by 10pm. We were all packed up and started heading back to the hotel by 9:30pm. After the show, a few of us walked down to the Hard Rock to grab some dinner. All I can say is that I ate so much food that I nearly burst. I had the spring rolls, onion rings and was craving some ice cream, so I also got the hot fudge brownie sundae! Sounds like all junk food, and it is...price to pay for being a vegetarian in Japan late at night! haha. Your options are seriously limited under those circumstances. 



When I woke up this morning it was snowing outside in Tokyo. Not such a great thing to see when you don't really have any warm clothes! Every singe place we have been/going to (except for Japan) is hot and humid. I didn't pack many warm clothes! ;-)

Meeting up with my buddy to go out in the snow here in a little bit. We are going to take the subway somewhere in the 4 hours we have before we have to leave for the airport! This is definitely the shortest trip to Japan I've ever had. Flew in late at night, next day had a show and then flying out to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

There is always so much to see and do out here that it is impossible to really enjoy it unless you are here for a few days. Gotta run downstairs, more to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment