Sunday, February 6, 2011

Perth Australia - Last Big Day Out show...off to Jakarta!

Yesterday was the final show out here on the Big Day Out. It seems like I've been in Australia for months now, but its only been two and half weeks. I was surprised that I wasn't more excited to see any of the bands on this tour. Tool and Ramstein were the headliners...there wasn't one single band I just had to stay and watch this year. Quite the let down really.

One of the most entertaining bands on the bill was Airbourne. Although they are a complete AC/DC rip off band in every way possible, they are all completely out of their minds and crazy! haha. Here are some pictures of the singer when he climbed up the stage trussing to the very top and played some killer guitar solos. 




It is 3:43am right now and I am getting ready to head off to the airport to check in for my flight to Jakarta Indonesia. We will be playing around the Pacific Rim for the next two weeks. I'm sure I will have some interesting stories coming up in the next few days. Not sure what some of these countries are going to be like...


No comments:

Post a Comment