Saturday, February 5, 2011

Big Day Out - Adelaide Australia

After the extremely hot weather in Melbourne, it was such a nice change to be in Adelaide. Still very warm, but no more extreme record breaking heat. I'm sure alot of this had to do with the Cyclone Yasi which was to the north of where we were.

Everything for the Big Day Out ran smoothly. A highlight of the day for me was that I got to pet a Koala  backstage by catering. I wish I had my camera with me at the time to take a picture. It was just a little baby about 18 months old but it's claws were like razors already!!! 



The crowd was great in Adelaide and they kept chanting "DEFTONES" while the band before was playing. Kind of funny, but I felt bad for them.


We flew to Perth the next morning...which is where I am now. Had a day off yesterday and today is the last day for the Big Day Out here in Perth. Lots of flying ahead, but I'll post as often as I can! 

-Drew-

No comments:

Post a Comment